Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Pageant

Last night we went to the temple for the Easter Pageant. It has been years since I have gone. Since I have always had a couple of young ones I didn't ever want to fight my kids among the crowds. This year I thought that the timing would be perfect.



We have taught our girls of the life of Christ and that he died for us but that he was resurrected and that is how we get to live with Heavenly Father again. It is one thing to tell a child and it is another for them to see the life of Christ. It started with the angels and I could tell that they were glued. They kept there eyes on the stage the whole time. You could feel the spirit that was there and I was glad that my girls could experience that feeling once again.



When we got in the car I asked them what they learned. Kylie always has interesting answers.

Kylie said: I learned not to talk while they are a talking. And that they are not real people they were just wearing costumes.



Tayler said: I liked it.



Me: Didn't you learn anything about Chirst?



Tayler and Kylie: Yes! He died and then he lives again and goes in to Heaven!



Perfect!



This morning I asked Kylie again, did you like the Pageant?



Kylie: Yes



Me: Isn't it neat that after you die that you get to go to Heaven and also see Kamber again?

Kylie: Yes, but Jesus just went on the roof with the angels then was lifted in the air and then the lights went off and he went back on the roof and then down to the ground.

Kylie is so silly.

No comments: