Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I've Been Spinning

Have any of you had Vertigo? My answer is YES. Holy Cow, my world has been spinning for the past week! I have been so dizzy that I was throwing up and couldn't even see straight. Finally, today I can focus and sit up long enough to do a post. I don't think I have ever felt so sick with out being sick, if that makes any sense. Thank goodness for good friends, family and husband to help me through this crazy week. Thanks to all those that have been so willing to help!
Love to all.

5 comments:

Jeni Lyn said...

Dan has vertigo really bad. It comes and goes for him. It is so frustrating because it seems that is always hits at the worst possible times!

DaNelle said...

You don't know me, but I went to school with Ethan and I read your blog! I have had vertigo for the last 3 years, it's been crazy. Isn't it the worst!? I had one really bad episode like that and it hasn't really gone away for me. My neurologist says it only happens once or twice in most people's lives. So don't worry, I'm sure you'll get over it and be fine! Good luck, gosh I know how you feel!

The McNeil Family said...

I am glad you are feeling a little better today..

Michelle Arnett said...

Ohhh, Vertigo is the worst~
Doesn't grief in itself feel like vertigo? It seems like the world just spins around 500 mph and it's hard to focus on anything. . . Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I have always thought miss kamber was a doll on the angel blog. There is hope, but be kind to youself. The first while is hard. I struggled ginormously. Don't be hard on yourself if you don't find that joy right away. It takes time.Much love.
Michelle

Larsens said...

i am so glad that you are finally past the worst part of that vertigo thing, and i hope it NEVER comes back! and ps... your butt is looking fab!
tell kylie that not all of us can have the cute little toosh that she has!