Friday, February 20, 2009

Maybe a little to Honest!

For the past month and a half I have been working out with my sister in laws. My brother in law Spencer has been putting us through what we like to call NFL Boot camp. Yeah! I don't think my booty, arms, legs, stomach has ever burned so bad in my entire life. He is kicking our butts into shape. My problem area I would say is my booty but it is looking so much better. I have had a lot of compliments on how I look and I am happy with with how I look also.

Well, there is nothing like a child to humble you. As I have said before Kylie is my brutally honest child. Don't ever ask her opinion unless you REALLY want to hear it. This particular day I had to hear her opinion without even posing a question. I was walking into my bathroom with her following behind me. Here is our conversation:

Kylie: Are you going to workout?
Me: Yes.
Kylie: Well your butt jiggles.
Me: ( Standing with my mouth open)
Kylie: You need to make your butt smaller.
Me: Really, thanks Kylie.
Kylie: ( smile on her face)

If that's not more motivation I don't know what is.
I don't think Kylie was trying to be mean, but she seems to notice any flaws. And I would have to say that my butt is not that BIG but, maybe it does jiggle a bit :)

8 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

That is Kylie for you Honest and True.. I think you are looking Awesome, I wish I could look like you right now.. Well keep it up and you will look even better for VEGAS!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Kylie should talk! She's bootylicious! Ha ha I love it.

Karalee and Anthony said...

That's really funny! For what it's worth, I think you've always looked great.

Shelley Goodman said...

Jen,

I just want to thank you again for letting us come over to see Kambers cute sign in book the other day. It really did help us a lot in deciding the format...we actually pretty much copied it. It turned out great and my sis in law was very grateful that we made it for her. I also told her that you would love to get in contact with her sometime in the near future ans she said she would love to visit with you. Thanks again for all your help and advice.

Shelley

Mindi said...

Jen,
You are darling and I have so much fun working out with you. There is nothing like getting your booty kicked NFL style. I have to say that I love Kylie and all of her honesty although I do not agree with her. If only my butt jiggled as much as yours. I will make dang sure that she never walks too close behind me you can believe that. Love you guys. I hope you feel better.

Kami Milliron said...

Too bad she isn't old enough because you could explain to her that Boys like a little bit of jiggle here and there ; ) My Husband is very lucky - he married a Woman with a WHOLE LOT of jiggle !

Cheryl said...

Jen,

Thanks for the heads up...from now on I'll make sure Kylie walks IN FRONT of me when we walk to our class.

I don't even want to know what flaws of mine she has noticed. :)~

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

Hi Jen, I found your blog from Spence and Annie's blog.

It was so fun to see the pics of your girls! Boot camp sounds hard, but I wish I had someone to kick my butt into shape too. Kylie is so funny! Good thing she is such a cutie! I agree with the other posts, you have always been a hot mama!