Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dear Brookie


Brookie,
What a blessing you are to our family. We all love you so very much. You are such a fun little girl and we are starting to see your fun personality. I love to stare into your big blue eyes. You always have a big smile on your face with your tongue sticking out. It is fun to hear you say Dada, though I wish at least one of my kids would say Mama first. I love that you are such a daddy's girl and it is so cute to watch you and him together.
I hope you will always know what a ray of sunshine you are for our family especially after the loss of your sister Kamber. I hope you always know how much Kamber loved you. She loved to play with you and hold you. She would show off for you to make you smile. You use to watch her so closely and I know that you are good friends and will be even though she is not here.
Remember we all love you very much and we are so happy to have you!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

We love Brookie... I love her smile. Brynlee loves playing with her. I can't wait until they are older they will be best pals

Stacy said...

Jen,
I just heard about sweet little Kamber. I am so sorry for your loss, words cannot express!
I so enjoyed teaching Tayler and Kylie preschool, what special young ladies they are. Tell them I love and miss them. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet family.
Love, Stacy