Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Ethan!




Today is my Hubby's Birthday! He is 28 year old today. It is a lot of fun having Ethan and Brookie's birthday so close together. When I was pregnant with Brookie Ethan was actually wishing that she would be born on his birthday so they could celebrate together, what a sweet dad.
I have known Ethan for 11 years now and I am so happy to still be with him. I had no clue that meeting him 11 years ago that he would be my husband. The first time we hung out we never left each others side. The dating years were so fun and the wedding years have been, well I won't go into to much mushy detail but they have been GREAT! I couldn't ask for a better husband for me and a more wonderful daddy for my girls. And when we do fight, there is no one else I would rather fight with. He is my world and the love of my life.

Happy Birthday Honey, Love You!

2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I love how you said "there's no one else you would rather fight with." What a great attitude to have. I'm going to try and think about that next time we are in a disagreement or I'm annoyed. Jenn, I gave you an award for Mother of the Year. Check out my blog for the details on how to do it. You are an inspiration.

Jeni Lyn said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! I actually reminded Dan this morning that today was Ethan's birthday! Next year we will have to get together and party!! ...or at least take you guys out to diner. Miss you!