Monday, April 6, 2009

Brookie's Party Turning 1!

Mommy and Brookie!

Brookie's b-day party was a lot of fun! We had family and friends to help us celebrate. Did you notice Brookie's big flower on her head? This was our little tribute to Kamber. On Kamber's last birthday I put a pink flower on her head that was the same size and everyone made fun of me for it. Now the flower is something that everyone loves because it is a reminder of Kamber.
Thanks everyone for all the help and making Brookie's birthday special. We all love you Brookie so very very much!
Brookie, sisters, and grandma Madeline


Yummy Cupcake! Trying to touch the flame.



Grandma Teri and Brookie being silly.

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

I loved the flower on her head band.. It did remind me of Kamber. I am glad that we could share this special day with your family.

Alishia said...

I was so happy to see the flower on Brookie's head. It did remind me of that birthday picture of your sweet Kamber. She is a cutie and I can't believe she is already one.