Sunday, November 29, 2009

Did You Know Pantyhose are SCARY?


I know, sooo sexy! HAHA Today I chose to wear hose to church since it is chilly. I usually don't opt for them , but it seems to be the style so I thought I would give it a shot. Brookie has never seen me in hose, but she has worn them from time to time. Today I put them on and wiggled my toes and she took off running in opposite direction and crying hysterically. Not really understanding what was wrong I went after her and then I saw it, the fear in her eyes as she stared at my legs as I walked towards her. She of course took off running and screaming looking for anyone to save her from the big black snakes on mommies legs. Ethan and I couldn't stop laughing. Finally after about a half hour she chilled out till we got to church and she noticed that some of my friends that she loves were wearing black hose also. What an exhausting and terrifying morning for my munchkin.

4 comments:

Sarah S. said...

O'kay that is hillarious. I wish I could see the rest of your cute outfit. You always look adorable.

The McNeil Family said...

That is too Funny. I never thought Panty Hose could be so scary!!

Kami Milliron said...

It's hilarious what scares these little ones. Way to go - trying to bring the panty hose back ! I haven't worn those since Young Womens.

Teri said...

Brookie is such a scaredy cat but that is natural for a Larsen. She was so cute at the Reebok store with her little shoes that blinked. I love it when she goes outside with the dogs and gets so scared when they bark. I don't know what we would do without our little Brookie. Love, Mom