Thursday, November 5, 2009

Brookie by the end of the Day



My Brookie is crazy messy. She is into everything, our little tornado! She reminds me of another busy body, our little Kamber. You can't turn your back for 2 seconds on these kiddos because there Will be a mess. I love their similarities, even if it means taking on the messes. Heavenly Father knew we needed another little crazy monster to help fill a little bit of the empty sadness in our families lives. Needless to say, by the end of the day the clothes are off and quite frankly I am tired of cleaning off a messy face and fixing the hair. So this is how it is till it is time for a bath and bed.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Is it bad that she looks so much like Ethan to me in this picture?

What a cutie she is!

PS...I'm glad to know my kid isn't the only one messy and naked by the end of the day!

The McNeil Family said...

We love Brookie.. She does fill our hearts with joy. Oh I love her messy face

Teri said...

I can't tell you how many times Rich would come home from work and Ethan would look like Brookie. He would always get on me because he didn't have anything on but a diaper. He had been dressed three times during the day but I finally just gave up and let him go naked. You know how much we love Brookie. I love her big blue eyes and when she hits me in the chest and says "Ma" when she wants to talk to me. We adore all the girls and miss Kamber so much!