Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thought I would finally post Thanksgiving

We never did the official Turkey Trot this year. It just didn't work out for the family and friends. I was actually quit relieved, my world was spinning too fast. Thanksgiving proved to be hard once again. I don't know that going on to year two is any easier than the first year. I guess it's just all part of grieving, you never know when it is going to pop up.

We did do a little "Turkey Walk". A walk around the block, that is after we ate our dinner. My family all wore their "new" Kamber shirts for this year and we took a little stroll around my in laws block. It was a lot of fun, and the kids were able to participate this year.




I love the Kamber shirts this year. We chose to do a picture! It is actually one of the whole families favorite pictures of Kamber. We of course missed our sweet little girl, but we are so grateful for our time we had her here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those shirts are sweet Jen. That is a cute picture of Kamber.

The McNeil Family said...

I love my new shirt of sweet Kamber. Thanks for thinking of me even though I wasnt here this thanksgiving. I miss her too

Rusty and Jacquie said...

I saw your comment on my mom's (Julie) blog. I think you are talking about angelchildren.blogspot.com right?! I am on there. My little guy is Kaden...you can read his story on there. I think I was supposed to meet you...at a lunch set up by brittany kunz. It is a very small world...how does my mom know your's?