Sunday, September 21, 2008

Silly Brookie





Here are some fun pictures of Brookie. I'm sure you can see by her smile why she lights up our lives. She is such a fun little girl. I thought the picture of Brookie in Kambers bed was cute. She tried so hard not to fall asleep and this is how I found her, one leg hanging out of the crib. What a silly girl. Brookie is not to fond of taking a bath, so I tried to capture a picture of her not crying. Brookie does love her activity center. This one bounces and that is what she loves to do. The more wiggly she can be the better, so we let her go to town in this with hope to make her tired every once in a while. We love our Brookie baby!

4 comments:

Alishia said...

A tired baby is a good baby or so they say. How funny that she is able to sleep with her leg out of the crib like that. What a cutie!

The McNeil Family said...

I love that she almost always has a smile on her face.. I love holding her and just watching her smile and talk.. She makes my days feel a little happier when i am around her

Tanner and Shasta said...

She is precious! If our kids turn out half as cute as your girls I'll be so happy. We love them so much!

Kelli said...

Your girls have the prettiest eyes! I want them for my own! I love that babies can stay in one spot in their bouncy seats! Cute pictures Jen!