Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

A. Attached or single? Attatched!
B. Best Friend(s)? My husband,Valerie,Crystal, Sister-in-laws Mindi, and Candi
C. Cake or pie? Pie, I love Key Lime Pie
D. Day of Choice? Friday... I love knowing my kids and I don't have homework for a few days
E. Essential Item? wet wipes they can clean up anything, if you have kids you know what I mean
F. Favorite Color? purple, it reminds me of Kamber
G. Gummy bears or worms? worms, since they are bigger you don't have to eat as many, therefore I don't feel as bad on my diet.(they probably have more calories though)hehe!
H. Hometown?Mesa, Az
I. Indulgence? anything chocolate
J. January or July? January, I love cool Weather
K. Kids?4 sweet girls!
L. Life isn't complete without? my family
M. Marriage date?October 21st
N. Number of brothers/sisters?1 sister and 2 older half sisters
O. Oranges or apples? oranges yummy!
P. Phobias? spiders and snakes
Q. Quotes? Mother's hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
R. Reasons to smile? The funny things my girls say:)
S. Season of choice? Fall the weather is perfect
T. Tag some people: Mindi, Candi, Crystal
U. Unknown fact about me? I've been told that at times I snore
V. Vegetable? corn on the cobb
W. Worst habit? I often don't put the toilet paper on the holder
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, I love to see my babies
Y. Your favorite food? Mexican
Z. Zodiac Sign? Leo

1 comment:

Alishia said...

You're dieting!! Are you kidding me?? It was fun to hear all about you, your fear of snakes and spiders, your snoring, and your dislike of homework. Who would have guessed???