Thursday, September 4, 2008

GO BRONCOS!




Friday night we went to the Cardinals vs. Broncos preseason game. Ethan's brother Spencer was drafted by the Broncos this year. He has played some Linebacker and on the special teams. We just found out Spencer made the team and we are looking forward to watching him play during the regular season. Spencer and his wife Annie have two little boys Tyton and Gunnar. They live in Colorado for now and seem to enjoy it there. We miss getting to have there family here with us, so we enjoy the phone calls for now.
Valerie and Matt were able to go to the game with us. It was a lot of fun getting to spend time with them. We also had some close friends from Ethan's High School years and my mom and sister there. This was a great night!





4 comments:

Jeni Lyn said...

we had SO much fun!! Thank you so much for including us in your plans. I am going to blog about the game in the next couple of days. We miss you all already! Hope things are going good for you.

Larsens said...

i am so glad you guys went to cheer spencer on. i wish i was there... it was killing me to have to watch in on tv! but thanks so much for supporting us... we miss you guys. i'm about to raise some cain to united so you can get your booties up here!

Tawni said...

That sounds like you guys had soo much fun!

Kami Milliron said...

Thanks SO much Jen. I was actually just thinking about your Dad. I remembered he has passed away when you were younger. It just breaks my heart that my Dad won't get to know my Son and will never know our Daughter in this life ( I am due with her in March ) Please do email me, it is so nice to hear from people who know exactly how you feel.

kamillemilliron@gmail.com