Friday, January 30, 2009

Dear Tayler


Tayler,

I just want you to know how much I love you. I was so excited when you were born! You were a beautiful baby and even Dr. Huish said so when you were born. His nurses said that they had worked with him for many years and they had never heard him say that about a baby that he had delivered.
You have grown up so fast and at times I wish that I could slow time down so I can savor each moment with you. Tayler you are such a sweet girl and a wonderful big sister. I love that you try to make sure that your sisters are happy. I love seeing you play with your sisters especially when you give them hugs. I love that you have a lot of friends and you always include everyone.
I appreciate all the help you give me and your dad. I don't know what we would do without you.
You make my heart melt every time you come to give me a hug and I hope those hugs never stop no matter how old you get.
You are my world and I love you more than you will ever know. Thanks for being you and I am so proud to be your mom!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Tayler is so sweet, she is always so nice to everyone
Brayden loves to play with your girls.. I will be sad when they get older and it probably won't be cool to hang out with boys..? Or maybe it would be cool to have a boy as a good friend? Tayler we love and thanks for being a wonderful friend to Brayden!!

Sarah S. said...

No fare! Dr. Huish never said that about my babies. Just kidding. Good thing they got cuter as they got older. Tayler IS so beautiful and just as beautiful on the inside. Can you believe that they will be baptized soon? Logan misses her.